The Saga of Beneficent Hospital Essay Assignment Paper
The Saga of Beneficent Hospital Essay Assignment Paper
Discussion: The Unionization of Employees
If there is no struggle, there is no progress—Frederick Douglass
Since their initial rise in the post-Civil War era, unions across the United States have called public attention to unfair labor practices, wage disparities, and inadequate benefits. Union leaders and nurse managers are learning to approach the unionization of employees as a partnership. Union leaders have taken strides to negotiate with managers in quick and efficient “good faith” dealings, while nurse managers enter negotiations with open minds and the intent to reach an agreement. To benefit future generations of nursing professionals, nurse managers must understand how to effectively respond to unionization attempts and how to partner with union leaders.
Best nursing paper on The Saga of Beneficent Hospital Essay Assignment Paper from Best Nursing Writers
Review the article “Making a Union/Management Partnership Really Work” in this week’s Learning Resources. Consider how the union and district health board portrayed in this article worked together to create the joint action group. Think about the positive outcomes of this endeavor. How might nurse managers work with health care unions to solicit such a partnership?
Examine the article “Unions in the Healthcare Industry,” taking note of the timeline of unionized activities such as the collective bargaining process, the campaign period, and the outcomes of unionization. How do the legal landscape and social environment of a health care setting change once workers engage in unionized activities?
Review the media pieces, “The Saga of TrulyGood Hospital” and “The Saga of Beneficent Hospital.”
Reflect upon the situations presented in each media case study, and select one for your Discussion posting.
Consider why the staff might be seeking union representation. As a nurse manager, consider the steps you might take to address the situation before, during, and after the time period depicted in the case study.
Note: Before you submit your initial post, replace the subject line (“Week 3 Discussion”) with the name of the case study you selected. (So, Give me the name of the case)
Post a description of at least one reason the nursing staff in the case you selected might decide to unionize. Explain three steps you, as a nurse manager, could take to effectively respond to unionization attempts. Then, discuss HR’s role in helping to legally address labor relations and unionization attempts. Justify your response by citing past experiences with unions, union organizing activities, current labor policies, and/or this week’s Learning Resources.
Respond to at least two of your colleagues on two different days using the following approach:
Review the steps described by a colleague for effectively responding to unionization attempts. If a vote determines that the staff will be represented by a labor union, explain strategies your colleague might employ to establish a good working management/labor partnership with the union.
Let our staff of highly skilled writers handle your nursing assignment papers while you relax with family.
- The Saga of TrulyGood Hospital Essay
- Patient Preference and Satisfaction in Hospital-at-Home and Usual Hospital Care for COPD Exacerbations Essay Assignment Paper
- Hospital administrator at the Sunlight Hospital Essay Assignment Paper
- Imagine that the nursing executive at the Hospital , hears about your consultant work, and he asks you to help him evaluate the hospital’s evidence-based practice program and recommend an EBP model.
- Pick a hospital on this list to write your paper on for this week Essay Assignment Paper
- Application Paper: What Makes a Top 100 Hospital?
- Making a More Efficient Hospital Research
- Hospital Acquired Pneumonia Discussion Essay Assignment Paper
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital’s Nursing Change Essay Assignment Paper
- Ethical Theories Concerning Nature of Death in Hospital Nursing Essay Assignment Paper
- The Unionization of Employees nursing perspective assignment
- Report to the Future of Healing Hands Task Force Essay Assignment Paper
The time to relieve your academic stress is now. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when Best Nursing Writers got you covered. Our Best Nursing Writers writing service has your back!
If you need help with your nursing paper, We are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional Best Nursing Writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers. Get in touch. Order today and Always.
Best site that aces nursing academic papers and the best place to get nursing papers done.
Our Best Nursing Writers are well experienced in writing nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
Affordable nursing papers writing service online
Let our Professional Nursing Essay Writers be there for you. Our Best Nursing Writers writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels, from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines, from 5/6 hours to 20 days.