Order Preterm birth rates and how to prevent them essay paper help
Preterm birth rates and how to prevent them
Order and get your assignment on Preterm birth rates and how to prevent them done by our best nursing writers
The World Health Organization (2012) developed a report on preterm birth rates and how to prevent them. Born to Soon: The Global Action Report on Preterm Birth includes rates and information from multiple countries and provides guidance and interventions on how to prevent preterm birth. Preconception and interconception times are critical to reducing preterm birth. Per WHO (2012, p 45-57) adolescents is a time that pre and interconception care be introduced, not only with intervention that helps to maintain health and nutrition, but to prevent pregnancy in adolescents.
Prevention of intimate partner violence, providing adequate mental health resources, maintaining chronic health conditions, reducing STI transmission and adequate treatment, reducing obesity, and stopping smoking, alcohol intake or elicit drugs are the other items that can increase preterm birth. Assessing for these should be done in the pre and interconception period to help ensure that a future pregnancy will not have complications (WHO, 2012. p 45-57).
Active family planning in relation to what the women’s goals are should be done as well. Having a woman make a cognizant decision or discussing family planning with women at their healthcare visits will make the issue of conception and health more accessible. WHO (2012, p 49) discussed optimal spacing of pregnancies. This would help to reduce physical and emotional stress that could cause preterm birth. Per WHO (2012, p 49) the optimal spacing between births is 18-24 months.
The time to relieve your academic stress is now. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when top nursing writers got you covered. Our online nursing writing service got your back!
If you need help with your nursing paper, We are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional nursing writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers. Get in touch. Order today and Always.
Best site that aces nursing papers and the best place to get nursing papers done.
Our professional writers are well experienced in writing nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
We guarantee customer satisfaction to all our clients.
Let our professional nursing essay writers be there for you. Our online nursing writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels; from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadline;, from 5/6 hours to 20 days.