Please refer to attached task 1 as a reference for the project at hand.
The information introduced in task 1, should serve as a guide regarding the topic and problem identified. Please be
advised that task 1 was revised and not the exact copy provided by you.
The report should include the following items in the following order:
The abstract you will write at the end of this task; a table of contents; chapters one and two, which you wrote for
task two of the field experience; and chapters three, four, and five, which will be written as part of this task.
Chapters one and two will not be reevaluated, but they will need to be submitted as part of the completed capstone
Nursing (Alarm Fatigue)
Chapter One: Introduction
A. Provide an introduction (suggested length of 4–6 pages) that explains the rationale for your project by doing
1. Provide your problem statement.
2. Explain the background of the problem.
3. Summarize the scope of the project by doing the following:
a. Describe the practice change, quality improvement, or innovation.
b. Provide a rationale for the practice change, quality improvement, or innovation.
Chapter Two: Literature Review
B. Provide a thorough and well-organized literature review on your topic by doing the following:
1. Review a minimum of 30 credible sources that were published within the last five years. See Attached sample list
in the sample report.
Note: In order to prove that you have reviewed 30 credible sources, you will need to provide a list, in APA format,
of the sources you reviewed for part B1.
2. Identify best practices for your topic based on the review of literature.
3. Provide an evidence summary of the literature relevant to the topic you have chosen.
C. Recommend a practice change, quality improvement, or innovation based on the findings of the literature review
and evidence summary from parts A and B.
D. Provide a preliminary reference list in APA format using the “MSN Capstone Template.”
Chapter Three: Implementation
E. Evaluate how you implemented your capstone project by doing the following:
1. Describe the actual steps taken to implement your capstone project.
2. Discuss any changes that occurred to the original implementation plan during this process.
3. Discuss any barriers associated with the implementation of your capstone project.
a. Explain how you overcame the barriers discussed in part A3.
F. Identify transprofessional relationships that promoted implementation of your capstone project.
1. Discuss how the relationships identified in part B facilitated the implementation of your project.
Chapter Four: Post-Capstone Project Considerations
G. Discuss the most successful aspects of your capstone project.
1. Explain how the successes of your project can help to inform future projects.
H. Discuss aspects of your project that did not go as well as anticipated.
1. Explain how an understanding of what did not go well can help to inform future projects.
I. Explain how your capstone project bridged the gap between evidence and current practice.
J. Discuss the organization’s plan to support the post-implementation of the capstone project, including plans for
short- and long-term maintenance.
K. Discuss the resources needed for post-implementation support.
Chapter Five: Reflection
L. How you integrated two MSN program outcomes into your capstone project.
M. Submit your completed capstone report, including the abstract and chapters 1–5.
N Create an abstract for your capstone project by summarizing the following:
1. Problem identification
2. Plan for addressing the problem under investigation
3. Implementation process
O. When you use sources, include all in-text citations and references in APA format.
Note: For definitions of terms commonly used in the rubric, see the Rubric Terms web link included in the
Evaluation Procedures section.
Note: When using sources to support ideas and elements in an assessment, the submission MUST include APA formatted
in-text citations with a corresponding reference list for any direct quotes or paraphrasing. It is not necessary to
list sources that were consulted if they have not been quoted or paraphrased in the text of the assessment.
Note: No more than a combined total of 30% of a submission can be directly quoted or closely paraphrased from
outside sources, even if cited correctly. For tips on using APA style, please refer to the APA Handout web link
included in the APA Guidelines section.
3 Simple steps to get your paper done
|Place Order||Down to work||Paper is Ready!|
Takes just a few minutes!
Best writer takes the order
Access via your account