Order Nephrolithiasis essay paper help
Nephrolithiasis essay assignment
Order and get your assignment on Nephrolithiasis done by our best nursing writers
Nephrolithiasis is the growth of a kidney stone in the kidney or the lower urinary tract. There are four different stones that can form during this disease. The first is calcium salts (75%-85%). These types of stones are predominantly in patients with a high salt diet, animal fat, animal protein, and oxalate from green leafy vegetables. A low calcium diet is a risk factor also which leads to oxaluria. The second stone is struvite (10%-20%) and predominantly found in women. They occur when the urine is alkaline (pH greater than 7.0) and a urea-splitting organism such as Proteusor Klebsiellais present (Dunphy, Wineland-Brown, Porter, & Thomas, 2015). Uric acid (7%) are formed when there is increase in uric acid such as the disease gout. It may also result from acidic urinary pH, significant bicarbonate loss, regional enteritis, hereditary factors, or ulcerative colitis. Lastly, cystine (1%-2%) which are created from autosomal recessive disorder called cystinuria. These may form in the kidney, bladder, and ureters. It rarely causes kidney failure. Diet considerations from certain cultures eating lifestyle may increase or decrease the risk for Nephrolithiasis.
Vegetarianism has been shown to protect against calcium stone formation in some studies; However, excessive oxalate intake from green, leafy vegetables can cause stones in patients with hyperoxaluria (Wells, 2000). Excessive protein probably contributes to stone formation in 2 ways: by excess purines possibly leading to uric acid stones and by the observed hypercalciuric effect that develops from protein loads; a global reduction of protein, particularly animal protein, is typically recommended, with the daily protein intake suggested at 60 g/day (Wells, 2000). Other considerations such as lack of fluid and obesity can also be factors.
Dunphy, L., Brown, J., Porter, B., & Thomas, D. (2015). Primary Care: The Art and Science of Advanced
Practice Nursing. Philadelphia: F.A. Davis Company
Wells, Ka. (2000). Nephrolithiasis with unusual initial symptoms. Journal of Manipulative & Physiological
Therapeutics, 23(3). Retrieved from https://6o306a7b1-mp01-y-https-web-b-ebscohost-com.prx-
The time to relieve your academic stress is now. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when the best nursing writers got you covered. Our online nursing writing service got your back!
If you need help with your nursing paper, We are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional nursing writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers. Get in touch. Order today and Always.
Best site that aces nursing papers and the best place to get nursing papers done.
Our professional writers are well experienced in writing top nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Ethics, Sociology, Psychology, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
We guarantee customer satisfaction to all our clients.
Let our professional nursing essay writers be there for you. Our online nursing writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Nephrolithiasis essay assignment
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels, from College to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines, from 5 hours to 20 days.
3 Simple steps to get your paper done
|Place Order||Down to work||Paper is Ready!|
Takes just a few minutes!
Best writer takes the order
Access via your account