Order Mid-Range Theory of Comfort by Kolcaba. essay paper help
Mid-Range Theory of Comfort by Kolcaba.
Mid-Range Theory of Comfort by Kolcaba. essay assignment
Order and get your assignment on Mid-Range Theory of Comfort by Kolcaba. done by our best nursing writers
Research Paper, Nursing
Describe, evaluate & discuss application of the nursing Mid-Range Theory of Comfort by Kolcaba. Include the theorist’s background, description (type of reasoning, concepts), evaluation (assumptions, clarity) & application (guides actions, use in practic
Describe, evaluate & discuss application of the nursing Mid-Range Theory of Comfort by Kolcaba. Include:
Theory/Author Name and Background
1. Describe the theorist’s background in detail and discuss how their experiences have impacted the theory development.
2. Examine crucial references for the original and/or current work of the theorist and other authors writing about the selected theory.
3. Identify the phenomenon of concern or problems addressed by the theory.
1. Explain whether the theory uses deductive, inductive or retroductive reasoning. Provide evidence to support your conclusion.
2. Describe the major concepts of the theory. How are they defined? (theoretically and/or operationally) Is the author consistent in the use of the concepts and other terms in the theory?
3. Interpret how the concepts are defined. Implicitly or explicitly?
4. Examine the relationships (propositions) among the major concepts.
1. Identify explicit and implicit assumptions (values/beliefs) underlying the theory. On what assumptions does the theory build?
2. Examine if the theory has a description of the four metaparadigm concepts of nursing. If so, how are they explained in the theory? If the metapardigm is not explained, what elements do you see as relevant to the theory and why?
3. Discuss the clarity of the theory. Did it have lucidness and consistency?
1. Examine how the theory would guide nursing actions.
2. Describe specifically how you can use this theory in your nursing practice
3 Simple steps to get your paper done
|Place Order||Down to work||Paper is Ready!|
Takes just a few minutes!
Best writer takes the order
Access via your account