Order medical malpractice and tort law essay paper help
medical malpractice and tort law
medical malpractice and tort law essay assignment
Order and get your assignment on medical malpractice and tort law done by our best nursing writers
In 2006, a Virginia high court held that a brutal assault on a disabled patient is governed by tort law and not by the state’s Medical Malpractice Act. In this assignment, you will analyze this case and identify the scope of medical malpractice and tort law.
Alcoy was 79 years old when she suffered a stroke that left her physically helpless and mentally damaged. She was moved to a nursing home. Four days later, she was brutally assaulted sexually; the assailant was never identified. Alcoy died several months later. Her estate administrator sued the nursing home for negligence and assault. The nursing home responded that the case was governed by the state’s Medical Malpractice Act, and that Act controlled the extent of the nursing home’s liability. The district court held in favor of the nursing home; the administrator appealed. Virginia high court held that the case is governed by tort law and not by the state’s Medical Malpractice Act (Alcoy v. Valley Nursing Homes, 2006).
Alcoy v. Valley Nursing Homes, Inc., 272 S. E.2d 301 (Sup. Ct., Va. 2006).
Analyze the scenario and respond to the following questions:
- Why did the state change the case from medical malpractice to tort law?
- Do you agree with the state’s decision? Why or why not?
Compile your analysis in a 3-to-5-page Word document.
The time to relieve your academic stress is now. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when the best nursing essay writers are here to help. Our online nursing writing service got your back!
If you need help with your nursing paper, We are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional nursing writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers. Get in touch. Order today and Always.
Best site that aces nursing papers and the best place to get nursing papers done.
Our professional writers are well experienced in writing top nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
Customer satisfaction guaranteed.
Let our professional nursing essay writers be there for you. Our online nursing writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels; from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines; from 5/6 hours to 20 days.
3 Simple steps to get your paper done
|Place Order||Down to work||Paper is Ready!|
Takes just a few minutes!
Best writer takes the order
Access via your account