Order key health problems related to nursing goals and interventions essay paper help
key health problems related to nursing goals and interventions
key health problems related to nursing goals and interventions essay assignment
Order and get your assignment on key health problems related to nursing goals and interventions done by our best nursing writers
Based on one of the case studies provided below and drawing on evidence-based literature, analyze the client’s details to identify and prioritize key health problems, related nursing goals and interventions aimed at achieving safe and quality care for that client, including discharge planning.
Cheryl–Warra Allen, a 52 year old Aboriginal woman, was brought into the emergency department (ED) by ambulance with acute shortness of breath. Cheryl has had previous ED admissions since relocating to Adelaide, from the remote Aboriginal community Poonindie, 3 years ago. Her previous medical history includes Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus (T2DM), Hypertension, and end-stage kidney disease (ESKD) for which she has hemodialysis treatment 3 times per week. Cheryl says that she has missed dialysis this week due to unforeseen family reasons and her blister pack of medications show that Cheryl had not taken her medications for 3 days. Her weight, on admission to ED, was 9kg above her ideal body weight.
The on-call nephrologist orders emergency hemodialysis for Cheryl whilst the ED nurses provide respiratory support with oxygen via a non-rebreather mask, at 15L per minute. Cheryl is transferred to the Renal Ward immediately post the emergency hemodialysis treatment.
On arrival to the ward, Cheryl needs assistance to transfer from the wheelchair to the bed, where she immediately asks you lift the back of the bed up so that she can sit upright in bed. You notice that she has peri-orbital odema and the oxygen mask has left indentations on her cheeks. She also appears to be working hard to breathe and is speaking in short sentences only. Despite this, Cheryl says that she would like a cup of tea.
The time to relieve your academic stress is now. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when the best nursing essay writers are here to help. Our online nursing writing service got your back!
If you need help with your nursing paper, We are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional nursing writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers. Get in touch. Order today and Always.
Best site that aces nursing papers and the best place to get nursing papers done.
Our professional writers are well experienced in writing top nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
Customer satisfaction guaranteed.
Let our professional nursing essay writers be there for you. Our online nursing writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels; from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines; from 5/6 hours to 20 days.
3 Simple steps to get your paper done
|Place Order||Down to work||Paper is Ready!|
Takes just a few minutes!
Best writer takes the order
Access via your account