Incomplete Medication Reconciliation Essay Assignment Paper
Incomplete Medication Reconciliation Essay Assignment Paper
Have you ever carefully edited a paper you have written and then, when it is proofread by someone else, he or she finds a glaring typo? Sometimes we get so close to a project that we may fail to notice important details. The complexity of health care processes means that there can be a number of different gaps and varied areas of inefficiency in a single workflow. This is why it can be beneficial to get an outsider’s perspective on workflow issues you are investigating.
In this Discussion, you outline the workflow issue (Incomplete Medication Reconciliation) you plan to use for Part 1 of the Course Project in order for your colleagues to provide their perspectives and feedback. This Discussion serves as an opportunity for you to refine you workflow issue before submitting Part 1 of the Course Project in Week 5. It also builds on the Week 3 Discussion, which provided you with general information about meaningful use and its ties to common workflow issues in health care. You will apply that knowledge in this Discussion by critically analyzing your colleague’s selected workflow issues, which will assist you in gaining a stronger grasp of the Course Project.
Online nursing paper on Incomplete Medication Reconciliation Essay Assignment Paper from Best Nursing Writers
The Instructor in this course will also respond to your preliminary workflow issue and provide guidance for any necessary revisions or refinements you should make to better meet the requirements for the Course Project.
- Reflect on the workflow issue that you are planning to use for Part 1 of your Course Project (Incomplete Medication Reconciliation). Consider the inefficiencies and gaps based on your preliminary knowledge about the workflow.
- Examine how the workflow issue (Incomplete Medications Reconciliation) relates to electronic health records (EHRs). How could the workflow issue be addressed through either the implementation or optimization of an EHR system?
- Identify one or more specific meaningful use objectives that connect to your workflow issue (Incomplete Medication Reconciliation). Refer to the Learning Resources in Week 3 for a review of the meaningful use objectives.
- Review your initial thoughts on how you will conduct a gap analysis (your Gap Analysis Plan paper). What information will you need to obtain about the current-state workflow? How will you gather this information, and who will you consult in your organization?
With these thoughts in mind:
Post in 24 hour, a minimum of 550 words essay in APA format, and a minimum of 3 references which include:
1) A description of the workflow issue you plan to use for your Course Project. The workflow issue I plan to use is “Incomplete Medication Reconciliation”.
2) Describe where the inefficiencies lie based on your current knowledge about the workflow, and identify the meaningful use objective(s) related to the workflow issue.
3) Provide a brief overview of your plans for conducting a gap analysis, including your data-collection methods and who you will contact in the organization.
Note: As you write your initial posting, keep in mind that you will revisit this workflow issue throughout the Course Project, so you are not expected to have a perfectly structured and finalized workflow issue. It is understandable that your workflow issue may evolve throughout later weeks of this course as you gain new knowledge and gather more information about the workflow. This is the reality of the systems development life cycle (SDLC)—it is an iterative process in which later steps often help to inform and clarify earlier efforts in the process. Consider your workflow issue a living, developing element that has the potential for later growth and change.
The top nursing online papers are just a click away.Visit the most reliable online nursing writers and enjoy top quality nursing papers to keep you on top of your nursing research journey.Trust us with your nursing assignments and you will smile all the way to top nursing grades.
- Medication reconciliation within a family or group Essay Assignment Paper
- Medication reconciliation
- Medication Administration: Medication Errors Essay Assignment Paper
- Which items should be included in the medication education for a pediatric patient taking digoxin and furosemide? Essay Assignment Paper
- Factors Leading to Medication Errors Paper Discussion Essay Assignment
- Explain how medication works as treatment Essay Assignment Paper
- Importance of medication compliance when used as treatment Essay Assignment Paper
- Medication Compliance Public Service Announcement Essay Assignment Paper
- Tylenol Medication Review Essay Assignment Paper
- Psychotherapy in combination with medication for treating anxiety disorders Essay Assignment Paper
- Medication Reconciliation discussion
- NR 508 Advanced Pharmacology Weeks 1-8 Essay Help
The time to relieve your academic stress is now. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when Best Nursing Writers got you covered. Our Best Nursing Writers writing service has your back!
If you need help with your nursing paper, We are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional Best Nursing Writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers. Get in touch. Order today and Always.
Best site that aces nursing academic papers and the best place to get nursing papers done.
Our Best Nursing Writers are well experienced in writing nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
Affordable nursing papers writing service online
Let our Professional Nursing Essay Writers be there for you. Our Best Nursing Writers writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels, from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines, from 5/6 hours to 20 days.