Order NURSING CARE FOR CLIENTS WITH ACUTE AND CHRONIC HEALTH PROBLEMS essay paper help
IMPLEMENT AND MONITOR NURSING CARE FOR CLIENTS WITH ACUTE AND CHRONIC HEALTH PROBLEMS
NURSING CARE FOR CLIENTS WITH ACUTE AND CHRONIC HEALTH PROBLEMS essay assignment
Order and get your assignment on NURSING CARE FOR CLIENTS WITH ACUTE AND CHRONIC HEALTH PROBLEMS done by our best nursing writers
Case Study 3
Peter Weir is a 39 year old man who has been admitted electively for a bowel resection and temporary colostomy required as a result of complications of Crohn’s disease. You have been assigned him and as you are rostered on for the next 4 days on late/early, early/late shifts, will be providing a great deal of his care. You will be required to admit him to the ward, prepare him for surgery and you will be looking after him immediately post op and during the first few days back on the
ward. His male partner of 15 years, Ross, is very supportive and is there when you admit him but for some reason he interjects and does not let Peter answer questions, instead he answers for him.
1. You have made a care plan for Mr Weir and the first two nursing diagnoses are:
a) Knowledge deficit – care of colostomy (he is worried about how he will care for the colostomy as he has never had this procedure before). He requires education on the procedure related to changing his bag and cleaning. Explain what you will tell him.
b) Body Image Disturbance – He says “This is so disgusting!”, “I hate this!”, “I can never go out again!” reflecting a negative view of his physical appearance. What will you say to him to reassure him?
2. What possible reasons could there be for why Mr Weir’s partner is answering for him and not letting him answer himself?
3. What is consent and what is the role of an Enrolled Nurse in relation to this?
4. Review the ANMC competencies for an Enrolled nurse and identify which one of these domains relates to the area of consent, provide an explanation?
5. Does Ross have a legal and moral right to:
a) stay in Peter’s room all day and all night
b) to advocate for him
c) to make requests on his behalf?
Explain each of these answers.
The time to relieve your academic stress is now. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when the best nursing essay writers are here to help. Our online nursing writing service got your back!
If you need help with your nursing paper, We are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional nursing writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers. Get in touch. Order today and Always.
Best site that aces nursing papers and the best place to get nursing papers done.
Our professional writers are well experienced in writing top nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
Customer satisfaction guaranteed.
Let our professional nursing essay writers be there for you. Our online nursing writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels; from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines; from 5/6 hours to 20 days.
3 Simple steps to get your paper done
|Place Order||Down to work||Paper is Ready!|
Takes just a few minutes!
Best writer takes the order
Access via your account