Order Hardiness Theory Assignment essay paper help
Hardiness Theory Assignment
Order and get your assignment on Hardiness Theory Assignment done by our best nursing writers
It is of no surprise that many nurses who start working in the profession feel a sense of stress and burnout after working a long fast-paced shift in the hospital. The responsibility of making sure that every patient is receiving the highest level of care can be quite overwhelming when also being responsible for responding to the answers of concerned family members, receiving medical orders from doctors, delegating tasks to the patient care assistant, managing the pain of a trauma or post op patients, and ensuring the safety of a confused patient. Although this profession can be very satisfying, given that it involves helping patients in their most vulnerable state, the level of stress that nurses have to endure can be quite alarming. It is for this reason that many theorists have come into play when seeking to find a way to help individuals cope with difficult situations in the workplace. Susan Kobasa’s non-nursing theory known as Hardiness Theory, has been incorporated into a nursing theory when seeking to help nurses deal with the stresses of the profession (Henderson, 2015).
The theory of hardiness states that individuals must possess all three hardy attitudes, commitment, control, and challenge, in order to withstand any difficult life or professional situation and must learn how to turn any negative experience into an opportunity for personal and professional growth (Henderson, 2015). Commitment, being the first component of the theory of hardiness states that an individual must be active in every situation that comes in the way. In other words, the individual must never ignore the problem, but must instead be a participant in problem solving (Henderson, 2015). Control, is when an individual believes that his/her actions can result in a positive or negative outcome. The person has a sense of power over the situation (Henderson, 2015). Lastly, challenge is when an individual accepts the difficulties that comes along and uses them as opportunities to become a stronger and wiser (Henderson, 2015).
The components of this theory have been incorporated into a nursing theory because it has been used to provide nurses with effective strategies to manage the ongoing stresses that they face in the workplace. The humanistic nursing theory also includes the concept of authentic commitment, which means the nurse is actively present both personally and professionally in the decisions that are made when caring for a patient (George, 2011). It is highly important to implement the components of the theory presented because it serves as a tool to help reduce the incidence of developing any physical or mental illness (Henderson, 2015).
The time to relieve your academic stress is now. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when the best nursing writers got you covered. Our online nursing writing service got your back!
If you need help with your nursing paper, We are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional nursing writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers. Get in touch. Order today and Always.
Best site that aces nursing papers and the best place to get nursing papers done.
Our professional writers are well experienced in writing top nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Ethics, Sociology, Psychology, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
We guarantee customer satisfaction to all our clients.
Let our professional nursing essay writers be there for you. Our online nursing writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels, from College to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines, from 5 hours to 20 days.