Order impact or importance of your vision of nursing essay paper help
impact or importance of your vision of nursing
impact or importance of your vision of nursing essay assignment
Order and get your assignment on impact or importance of your vision of nursing done by our best nursing writers
The purposes of this assignment are to: a) identify and articulate key concepts of your leadership vision, b) provide empirical, scholarly evidence to support your position, and c) communicate ideas in a clear, succinct, and scholarly manner.
A source is scholarly when it • comes from a professional, peer-reviewed publication (e.g., a journal or a government report such as from the FDA or CDC); • contains references for sources cited, so you can find the original source of information; • is written by a professional or scholar in the field and indicates credentials of the author(s); and • is no more than 5 years old
You are to take 3 scholarly articles less than 5 years old and critique them based upon the instruction below.
Please set paper according to the format below with introduction, vision concepts, evidence, examples and conclusion.
Introduction clearly introduces your vision.
2: Vision Concepts
Identification of key concepts of vision is articulated clearly with no inaccuracy.
Empirical, scholarly evidence supporting your vision is clearly critiqued.
Specific examples clearly demonstrate the impact or importance of your vision of nursing.
Concluding statements summarizing content are present and accurate
The following are some questions you may want to address in your critique no matter what type
of article you are critiquing. (Keep in mind: these items don’t have to be discussed in
this order and some may not be pertinent to your specific article.) If your assignment is a short paper, you may choose a few items to include in your critique as you see fit and have room.
1. Is the title of the article appropriate and clear?
2. Is the abstract specific and representative of the article?
3. Is the purpose of the article made clear in the introduction?
5. Is all of the discussion relevant?
6. Has the author cited the literature?
7. Have any ideas been overemphasized or under emphasized?
8. Should some sections of the manuscript be expanded, condensed, or omitted?
9. Are the author’s statements clear?
10. What underlying assumptions does the author have?
11. Has the author been objective in his or her discussion of the topic?
3 Simple steps to get your paper done
|Place Order||Down to work||Paper is Ready!|
Takes just a few minutes!
Best writer takes the order
Access via your account