CONCEPTS AND THEORIES OF HEALTH BEHAVIOR
CONCEPTS AND THEORIES OF HEALTH BEHAVIOR
Order and get your assignment on CONCEPTS AND THEORIES OF HEALTH BEHAVIOR done by our best nursing writers
The Session Long Project (SLP) is a progressive assignment that involves assessing a health behavior; researching and identifying an evidence-based model or best practice strategies to best address the health behavior; creating a plan (i.e., program or an intervention) and outlining implementation procedures; and suggesting appropriate evaluation tools to measure effectiveness of the proposed program or intervention. This will be developed in phases throughout the session. The task and assignment expectations for each segment of the project will be explained in each module.
Choose one of the following topics to focus on for the rest of the Session Long Project (SLP):
- Teen pregnancy.
- Older adults’ injury from falls.
You will be writing your Module 1 – 4 SLP assignments based on the one topic you have chosen from the list above.
For Module 1, conduct a literature search utilizing peer-reviewed journal articles, books, professional organization articles, government Web sites, etc. Write a 3-page background paper on the health behavior you selected. Make sure you meet the expectations in order to be eligible to earn full credit.
The following items will be assessed in particular:
- Identify one topic and a target population (from the SLP topics above) to focus on. Describe your target population and the health behavior(s) that relate to the topic you have chosen.
- Based on your literature search, assess and provide background information on the health behaviors. Include statistics to explain the scope of the problem.
- Provide an explanation as to why it is important to address the health behavior you have chosen.
- What benefits or consequences do the behaviors have on individuals’ health?
The time to relieve your academic stress is now. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when top nursing writers got you covered. Our online nursing writing service got your back!
If you need help with your nursing paper, We are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional nursing writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers. Get in touch. Order today and Always.
Best site that aces nursing papers and the best place to get nursing papers done.
Our professional writers are well experienced in writing nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
We guarantee customer satisfaction to all our clients.
Let our professional nursing essay writers be there for you. Our online nursing writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels; from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadline;, from 5/6 hours to 20 days.