Order Comment of Health Belief Model essay paper help
Comment of Health Belief Model essay assignment
order and get your assignment on Comment of Health Belief Model done by our best nursing writers
The Health Belief Model (HBM) is a psychological model developed in the 1950’s to try to explain and predict a patient’s response to health issues (Edelman, 2013). This model was developed to explain why some people fail to adopt preventative health measures even when the treatment is free. This model suggests that a message will have the maximum effect and behavior change if targets perceived barriers, benefits, self-efficacy, and threat (Jones et al., 2016).
The following components are edited for the text book Health Care Promotion Throughout the Life Span.
- Individual perceptions or readiness for change
- The value of health to the individual compared with other aspects of living
- Perceived susceptibility to a health problem, disease, or complications
- Perceived seriousness of the disease level threatening the achievement of certain goals or aims
- Risk factors to a disease attributed to heredity, race or culture, medical history, or other causes
- Perceived benefits of health action
- Perceived barriers to promotion action
Lifestyle changes can be the toughest to integrate into daily activities because they require the patient to consciously practice new behaviors. One way for the nurse to help make these changes permanent is to evaluate the readiness to change. The nurse should use questions to elicit responses that indicate the patient is ready to change behavior. Without a willing participant all other information may not lead to the desired changes.
The framework of the HBM allows the nurse to choose the appropriate intervention that is achievable and permanent. Each component guides the nurse by identifying barriers and identifying ways for the patient to adhere to the new behaviors
The time to relieve your academic stress is now. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when the best nursing essay writers are here to help. Our online nursing writing service got your back!
If you need help with your nursing paper, We are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional nursing writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers. Get in touch. Order today and Always.
Best site that aces nursing papers and the best place to get nursing papers done.
Our professional writers are well experienced in writing top nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
Customer satisfaction guaranteed.
Let our professional nursing essay writers be there for you. Our online nursing writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels; from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines; from 5/6 hours to 20 days.