This paper is critical and the writer must make sure that all details are taking into consideration. every question must have a detail respond. hear below are the instructions and also some resources that will be use for this paper , let the writer reference to all the resources are he writes the paper . Take note that each section must have 3 cited sources from pear review scholarly articles.
Clinical Guidelines and Nursing Sensitive Outcomes
This paper is in two section just as some of my other papers. It should have a reference list at the end of each section, and proper grammar must be used to complete this paper. It has been cited in most of my papers that proper grammar and spellings was not applied and that has caused me a lot of points in this class. As we come to the end of this particular class I want you guys to pay attention to details. Read the instructions and respond accordingly. Take note that all points must be detaily explained. For section A you will use the clinical guidelines which is included hear below to respond to this section of the paper. The link is provided below and you must also quote a minimum of 3 sources for each section.
SECTION A (1.5pages minimum)
Clinical Guidelines and Nursing Sensitive Outcomes
The falls clinical guideline in reference is meant for health care professionals. There is a summary regarding the assessment and screening of falls among the elderly (focused history, physical examinations, functional assessment, and environmental assessment). There are also recommendations for old people in different care settings. The guideline can be obtained fromhttp://www.americangeriatrics.org/health_care_professionals/clinical_practice/clinical_guidelines_recommendations/prevention_of_falls_summary_of_recommendations
– Clearly describe the best practice or clinical guideline above and provide a working link to resource that is helpful in understanding this practice or guideline.
1. Discuss why this best practice or guideline should be utilized in nursing practice. Why do they lead to improved patient outcomes? What are the nursing actions identified in the guideline? What are the nursing sensitive outcomes?
2. End your discussion with suggestions as to how you might implement this evidence-based best practice or clinical guideline in your health care setting. As you do so, identify any potential barriers you might anticipate and offer ways to overcome these barriers.
3. Provide at least three citations with full references to credible nursing scholarly articles supporting your definitions and discussion.
SECTION B (1.5pages minimum)
Collaboration for Research and Evidence-based Practice
1. Consider the role of the nurse as an interdisciplinary team member in completing research and using research findings to inform health care practices.
2. Using insights gained from visiting the Women’s Health Initiative retrieved fromhttp://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/whi/ and by reading the article on collaborative strategies by Engelke and Marshburn (2006):
3. Discuss the role of the advanced practice nurse as an interdisciplinary research collaborator and member of the interdisciplinary team obligated to co-participate in the implementation and use of evidence-based practice.
4. End your discussion by providing an example of an evidence-based change that would require the collaborative efforts of nursing and at least two other health care disciplines and that would lead to quality improvement in healthcare.
5. Provide at least three citations with full references to credible nursing scholarly articles supporting your definitions and discussion.
Resources for this paper
• From your textbooks, read:
• Introduction to Nursing Research Incorporating Evidence-Based Practice
• Chapter 15: “Application of EBP”
• Please retrieve and read the following journal articles.
• Engelke, M.K., & Marshburn, D. M. (2006). Collaborative strategies to enhance research and evidence-based practice. Journal of Nursing Adminstration, 36(3), 131–135.
• Booth, J., Tolson, D., Hotchkiss, R., & Schofield, I. (2007). Using action research to construct national evidence-based nursing care guidance for gerontological nursing. Journal Of Clinical Nursing, 16(5), 945–953.
• Hoss, B., & Hanson, D. (2008). Evaluating the evidence: web sites. AORN Journal, 87(1), 124.
• Munroe, D., Duffy, P., & Fisher, C. (2008). Research for practice. Nurse knowledge, skills, and attitudes related to evidence-based practice: before and after organizational supports. MEDSURG Nursing, 17(1), 55-60.
• Harvath, T., Flaherty-Robb, M., White, D., Talerico, K., & Hayden, C. (2007). Best practices initiative: nurturing partnerships that promote change. Journal Of Gerontological Nursing, 33(11), 19–26.
• Reavy, K., & Tavernier, S. (2008). Nurses reclaiming ownership of their practice: implementation of an evidence-based practice model and process. Journal Of Continuing Education In Nursing, 39(4), 166–172.
• Review these Web resources.
• Revisit Clinical Guidelines and Best Practices such as the following:
• National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence©. Retrieved from
• Revisit Nursing Sensitive Patient Outcomes
• Patient Safety and Quality: An Evidence-Based Handbook for Nurses. Retrieved from http://www.ahrq.gov/qual/nurseshdbk/
• National Database of Nursing Quality Indicators. Retrieved from https://www.nursingquality.org/
• Nursing Sensitive Patient Outcomes (ONS). Retrieved from http://www.ons.org/Research/NursingSensitive/
• Physician-Nurse Collaboration in Research in the 21st Century. Retrieved from http://jco.ascopubs.org/content/22/5/774.full
3 Simple steps to get your paper done
|Place Order||Down to work||Paper is Ready!|
Takes just a few minutes!
Best writer takes the order
Access via your account