Order back pain and “just not feeling good” essay paper help
back pain and “just not feeling good”
back pain and “just not feeling good” essay assignment
Order and get your assignment on back pain and “just not feeling good” done by our best nursing writers
Case Study I
A 45-year-old female presents to your clinic today with complaints of back pain and “just not feeling good”. Regarding her back, she states that her back pain is a chronic condition that she has suffered with for about the last 10 years. She has not suffered any specific injury to her back. She denies weakness of the lower extremities, denies bowel or bladder changes or dysfunction, denies radiation of pain to the lower extremities and no numbness or tingling of the lower extremities. She describes the pain as a constant dull ache and tightness across the low back. She states she started a workout program about 3 weeks, and she is working out with a friend that is a body builder.
She states her friend suggested taking Creatine to help build muscle and Coenzyme Q10 as an antioxidant so she started those medications at the same time she began working out. She states she also takes Kava Kava for her anxiety and garlic to help lower her blood pressure. Past medication history includes: Type II diabetes since age 27, High blood pressure, Recurrent DVT’s Her other medications include: Glyburide 3 mg daily with breakfast, Lisinopril 20 mg daily and Coumadin 6 mg daily
1. What are your findings following reviewing this medication list? Explain concerns in detail. 2. Is there additional information you would obtain? If so, please discuss rationale.
3. What are your recommendations for managing this patient’s medications?
4. What are the components for educating the patient?
5. If your plan is to prescribe a medication/s, create a prescription and discuss, what are the important components necessary on the packaging or on the label?
The time to relieve your academic stress is now. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when the best nursing writers got you covered. Our online nursing writing service got your back!
If you need help with your nursing paper, We are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional nursing writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers. Get in touch. Order today and Always.
Best site that aces nursing papers and the best place to get nursing papers done.
Our professional writers are well experienced in writing top nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Ethics, Sociology, Psychology, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
We guarantee customer satisfaction to all our clients.
Let our professional nursing essay writers be there for you. Our online nursing writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels, from College to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines, from 5 hours to 20 days.
3 Simple steps to get your paper done
|Place Order||Down to work||Paper is Ready!|
Takes just a few minutes!
Best writer takes the order
Access via your account