Apply professional standards in support of a care plan Essay Assignment Paper from Best Nursing Writers
Apply professional standards in support of a care plan Essay Assignment Paper
Nursing within an organization is a critical component of health care delivery and is an essential ingredient in patient outcomes (Kelly & Tazbir, 2014). The concern for quality care that flows from evidence-based practice generates a desired outcome. Without these factors, a nurse cannot be an effective leader. It is important to lead not only from this position but from knowledge and expertise.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria: Competency 2: Explain the accountability of the nurse leader for decisions that affect health care delivery and patient outcomes. (IMPORTANT) -Describe accountability tools and procedures used to measure effectiveness.
Competency 3: Apply management strategies and best practices for health care finance, human resources, and materials allocation decisions to improve health care delivery and patient outcomes. (IMPORTANT) -Develop an evidence-based plan for health care delivery.
Competency 4: Apply professional standards of moral, ethical, and legal conduct in professional practice. (IMPORTANT) -Apply professional and legal standards in support of a care plan.
Competency 5: Communicate in manner that is consistent with the expectations of a nursing professional. (IMPORTANT) -Write content clearly and logically, with correct use of grammar, punctuation, mechanics, and current APA style.
Refer to the Capella library and the Internet for supplemental resources to help you complete this assessment. Instructions
Deliverable: Develop an evidence-based plan for health care delivery.
Online nursing papers on Apply professional standards in support of a care plan Essay Assignment Paper from Best Nursing Writers
The hospital where you work has an issue with increased readmissions within 30 days of discharge. After examining the core measures, it was found that heart failure was the most common core measure disease process experiencing the highest rate of readmissions. The leadership team has given your team the charge of developing a nurse-run outpatient heart failure clinic. The purpose of this clinic is to ensure that discharge education is presented to the patient in an orderly, consistent manner and complies with evidence-based practice protocols. Since these patients may be discharged from a variety of areas in the facility, having the heart failure clinic staff take ownership of the process will improve both consistency and compliance. There are cardiologists that interact with the staff and patients, but the day-to-day operations of the clinic are designed and supported by the nurses as they interact with appropriate members of the other health care team disciplines promoting the best care for the heart failure patients.
As a member of the nurse team, you have been asked to develop one component of the clinic.
The hospital leadership established these objectives for the clinic services: Evaluate and maximize proper medication therapy. Conduct regular diet, exercise, and stress management classes for the patients. Monitor physiological indicators for the patients (lab work, weights, vital signs, ECGs). Provide a case management system for patients in the program post-discharge.
The overall goals for the heart failure clinic are to: Enroll greater than 90 percent of the patients with a primary or secondary diagnosis of HF prior to discharge. Facilitate discharge planning to achieve 100 percent compliance with patient education prior to discharge (discharge planning). Decrease readmission rates in this population by 5 percent over the next year.
The leadership team has asked you to provide them with an evidence-based plan for one of the components of the clinic. You may use any combination of documents (for example, a spreadsheet or a table) in addition to explanatory information to convey information clearly and succinctly.
Develop one: an Orientation Course Plan, a Discharge Education Plan, or a Care Coordination Plan.
An Orientation Course Plan: Develop an evidence-based plan for health care delivery. Include a comprehensive schedule of topics, objectives, key points, and patient resources for the orientation course. What are the components of an evidence-based education plan? How will you know that patients will understand what to do? What modalities will you use to deliver information? How will you adapt the plan to meet the needs of patients from diverse cultural and language backgrounds? Identify specialized and supplementary material needs. Apply professional and legal standards in support of a care plan. Explain the alignment to the most recent Heart Failure Guidelines and specific professional standards. Describe the accountability tools and procedures used to measure effectiveness. How will you know if the patient education plan is successful? What are the indicators of success or effectiveness?
A Discharge Education Plan: Develop an evidence-based plan for health care delivery. Develop a discharge plan with objectives and resources, and tools for patients to monitor their progress. How will you know that patients understand what to do? What modalities will you use to deliver information? How will you adapt the plan to meet the needs of patients from diverse cultural and language backgrounds? Apply professional and legal standards in support of a care plan. Explain the alignment to the most recent Heart Failure Guidelines and specific professional standards. Describe accountability tools and procedures used to measure effectiveness. How will you know if the discharge plan is successful? What are the indicators of success or effectiveness?
Care Coordination Plan: Develop an evidence-based plan for health care delivery. Develop a procedure for coordinating services. Consider the needs of “outliers.” For example, someone with lung disease may need extra resources. Who should be on the team? When would the team be activated? How would it be activated? What is the time frame required to coordinate services? How would the intervention plan be monitored for effectiveness? Apply professional standards in support of a care plan. Explain the alignment to the most recent heart failure guidelines and specific professional standards. Describe accountability tools and procedures used to measure effectiveness. How will you know if the care coordination plan is successful? What are the indicators of success or effectiveness? How will information be collected or communicated?
Nursing research papers perfectly crafted to suit all your nursing research needs. Get highly competitive nursing essays from our highly articulate nursing writers and enjoy the best grades. We are committed to produce the Best nursing papers within your time frame. Try our competitive nursing papers today and you will not regret.
- Apply evidence-based practice to plan patient-centered care Essay Assignment Paper
- Professional Accountability, Standards of Practice, and Professional Development
- Professional counseling-legal/professional ethical standards
- Assignment: School Wide Behavioral Support Plan
- Apply systems theory and systems thinking to facilitate health care delivery Essay Assignment Paper
- Apply the concepts of a complex adaptive system to individual patient care Essay Assignment Paper
- investigate safeguards and apply ethical principles to the use health care technology
- Discuss how professional nursing organizations support the field of nursing Essay Assignment Paper
- How professional nursing organizations support the field of nursing Essay Assignment Paper
- Why do we have the Professional Nursing’s Scope and Standards of Practice? Essay Assignment Paper
- GENITOURINARY CLINICAL CASE CARE PLAN
- HCI 600 TOPIC 5 DATA COLLECTION PLAN Essay Assignment Paper
The time to relieve your academic stress is now. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when Best Nursing Writers got you covered. Our Best Nursing Writers writing service has your back!
If you need help with your nursing paper, We are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional Best Nursing Writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers. Get in touch. Order today and Always.
Best site that aces nursing academic papers and the best place to get nursing papers done.
Our Best Nursing Writers are well experienced in writing nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
Affordable nursing papers writing service online
Let our Professional Nursing Essay Writers be there for you. Our Best Nursing Writers writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels, from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines, from 5/6 hours to 20 days.