Order acute otitis media (AOM) essay paper help
acute otitis media (AOM) essay assignment
Kindly place your order right now for a plagiarism-free, custom-written essay assignment that is absolutely original on acute otitis media (AOM) done by our best nursing writers
Discussion Question 1
SJ is a sixteen-month-old boy who is brought to the clinic with a one-day history of tugging at his right ear and crying and a two-day history of decreased appetite, decreased playfulness, and difficulty sleeping. His mother has documented a fever, so she has been giving him 5 mL of ibuprofen every twelve hours. He was diagnosed with acute otitis media (AOM) at the age of four months; he has had the same diagnosis three times since. On physical exam, his vital signs are normal with the exception of a temperature of 102°F. His weight is 10 kg. Both tympanic membranes (TMs) are erythematous, with the right one more than the left one. The right TM is bulging with limited mobility, copious cerumen, and purulent fluid behind the TM. The left TM appears normal. The right TM landmarks are difficult to visualize. Answer the following questions:
- Of the information provided, what data support the diagnosis of AOM and what would be inconclusive?
- How would you distinguish AOM and otitis media with effusion (OME)?
- What treatment would you suggest?
- What types of cautions or instructions would you provide to his mother?
Discussion Question 2
Administration of ophthalmological medications requires some explanation. What are the important points that you would review with a patient when teaching how to instill ophthalmic drops and when teaching how to instill ointment? What are the differences you would need to consider if the patient was a child or if the patient is a geriatric patient? Search the literature to see whether you are able to locate any guidelines to support this teaching.
The time to relieve your academic stress is now. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when the best nursing essay writers are here to help. Our online nursing writing service got your back!
If you need help with your nursing paper, We are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional nursing writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers. Get in touch. Order today and Always.
Best site that aces nursing papers and the best place to get nursing papers done.
Our professional writers are well experienced in writing top nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
Customer satisfaction guaranteed.
Let our professional nursing essay writers be there for you. Our online nursing writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels; from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines; from 5/6 hours to 20 days.